Thick or thin. Juicy or crispy. Curly or crinkle. We love them all. The potato is one of the most dynamic food ingredients out there and the endless number of fry types only add to the chaos. Make your own favorite fry and try our seasoning mix that we know you’ll love.
An amazing vegan bbq sandwich featuring Upton’s. One of our favorite recipes using our classic sauce. Easy and quick to make.
The grill is already burning hot, why not add a zucchini for your daily vegetable? Have some fresh from the garden? Even better! Recipe can be used with cucumber, squash, and more!
Holy Smokes BBQ is a Kansas City Style BBQ team from South Dakota and our official sponsered team! They travel to various national BBQ events competing for the reputation of best competition team.
2016 - SD State Fair 3rd Place Chili
2017 - SD BBQ Championship 1st Place Lamb
2017 - SD BBQ Championship 2nd Place Brisket
2017 - SD BBQ Championship 3rd Place Turkey
We’ve teamed up with AmyLeo, founder of Vegan Affairs, who is a Minneapolis Vegan Cooking Instructor who loves to promote locally made vegan products. She has been demoing for Triple Crown for the past few years and is happy to have created another simply-delicious, easy-to-make recipe using one of Triple Crown's newest products, the Black Garlic sauce, in all new Black Bean Tempeh recipe.
Quick, simple and so easy to enjoy! Triple Crown BBQ Sauce and Tempeh Tantrum have join up once again with Vegan Affairs for a Protein-Packed, Rich & Delish BBQ Tempeh recipe. For a little heat, try it with our Cayenne BBQ Sauce!
Special thank you to @nicholaskolnik who is an avid pizza maker and was kind enough to share his recipes for some amazing pie using Triple Crown BBQ Sauce. Pre-made crusts are out there, but we recommend getting your hands dirty and creating your own from scratch.
Dosa refers to the pancake like creation which hold the center filling. The Dosa is an Indian food often served with sambar, potato, and chutney. This vegan recipe is brought to you with the help of Nalini Mehta and Route to India.
1 cup soy milk
1 cup flour
2 tsp. garlic powder
1-2 head of cauliflower, chopped into pieces
1 cup Triple Crown Classic Sauce (Cayenne if you like a little heat)
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Mix soy milk, flour, and garlic powder in a large bowl and stir until completely combined
- Cover the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place in baking dish. Bake for 18 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine your Triple Crown BBQ sauce and olive oil in a mixing bowl
- Pour the BBQ mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.
- Serve alongside vegan blue cheese or ranch dressing and celery sticks.
Yield: 4 smaller servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2-3 tablespoon olive oil
- 12oz Tofu
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup canned black beans // drained
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 3/4 cup shredded alternative cheese
- 1/4 cup Asian Vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup Triple Crown BBQ sauce - Classic sauce w/ ground garlic until the BG hits shelves!
- 1/4 cup tortilla strips
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Season tofu with salt and pepper, to taste. Add to skillet and cook, flipping once, until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. Let cool before dicing into bite-size pieces.
- To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with chicken, tomato, corn, beans, onion and cheeses. Pour Asian dressing and Triple Crown BBQ sauce on top of the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, topped with tortilla strips.