An update on a childhood classic. Use our tangy classic sauce for a mellow addition or our hickory bourbon for additional flavor.
Special thank you to @nicholaskolnik who is an avid pizza maker and was kind enough to share his recipes for some amazing pie using Triple Crown BBQ Sauce. Pre-made crusts are out there, but we recommend getting your hands dirty and creating your own from scratch.
1 cup soy milk
1 cup flour
2 tsp. garlic powder
1-2 head of cauliflower, chopped into pieces
1 cup Triple Crown Classic Sauce (Cayenne if you like a little heat)
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Mix soy milk, flour, and garlic powder in a large bowl and stir until completely combined
- Cover the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place in baking dish. Bake for 18 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine your Triple Crown BBQ sauce and olive oil in a mixing bowl
- Pour the BBQ mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.
- Serve alongside vegan blue cheese or ranch dressing and celery sticks.