Toss your own med salad with your choice of crunchy greens and garden fresh veggies.
Yield: 4 smaller servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2-3 tablespoon olive oil
- 12oz Tofu
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup canned black beans // drained
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 3/4 cup shredded alternative cheese
- 1/4 cup Asian Vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup Triple Crown BBQ sauce - Classic sauce w/ ground garlic until the BG hits shelves!
- 1/4 cup tortilla strips
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Season tofu with salt and pepper, to taste. Add to skillet and cook, flipping once, until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. Let cool before dicing into bite-size pieces.
- To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with chicken, tomato, corn, beans, onion and cheeses. Pour Asian dressing and Triple Crown BBQ sauce on top of the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, topped with tortilla strips.