Homemade french fries with touch of DIY seasoning.
One Tablespoon Salt
One Teaspoon Black Pepper
One Teaspoon Garlic Powder
One Teaspoon Oregeno
One Teaspoon Chili Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1/2 Teaspoon paprika
One Teaspoon sugar
1. Turn on over to 450 degrees f.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil, then add in potatoes. Let boil for ~15 so the outsides are cooked but still firm.
3. Drain water and slice potatoes into strips.
4. Slightly oil a baking sheet and add potatoes. Let cook ~15 minutes or until golden brown
5. Flip potatoes to evenly cook both sides. Place back in oven 10-20 minutes depending on thickness of fries